Focusing on the marvellous and magnificent and attracting more of the same oh yes!
Stuff I love today:
- Lovely couscous salad cooked by the beautiful Nicky when I unexpectedly showed up at her house.
- Jamie sleeping 2 and half hours this morning! Unheard of up to now!
- Our washing smelling DIVINE now we’ve fixed the washing machine. Feeling like a damp dog half the time was a bit depressing to be honest.
- Finishing my moon calendar for 2013 – pictures soon.
- Thanksgiving lunch on Saturday, especially the pumpkin pie and cheesecake. I’ve got a spectacularly sweet tooth!
- Going to el Molino burlesque at the weekend for our friend’s surprise 60th. Spectacular! I’m inspired to watch Moulin Rouge for the 100th time now.
- Great Arabic food in Arabe La Fibula near us, which might become a regular haunt I think.
- Leaving Jamie for the first time ever at night and going out!!!
- Getting an amazing Shiatsu massage from Juna. Definitely recommendable if you’re in Barcelona.
- Getting amazing reiki and chocolate and bailey’s cupcakes from Dr Cake.
What are you happy about today?